If an off-the-shelf solution can’t meet your critical needs we can work with you to create a customized solution optimized for your application. We have an extensive library of mature designs and lenses in high-volume mass production that we can fine-tune to meet your unique requirements in terms of performance, size, cost, schedule, etc.
We employ state-of-the-art computer-aided design tools and have a long list of optical design success in applications such as:
- Miniature fisheye lens (200° FOV).
- Athermalized lenses (focus stable across a wide temperature range)
- Fisheye lens with tailored distortion to enhance edge resolution
- Lenses optimized for High Dynamic Range (Day/Night) applications
- 4k lenses
- 360° panoramic optics with multiple lenses
- Automotive rear-view, surround-view, ADAS, DMS/OMS, eMirror and others
- 22x zoom lens for security cameras
- Barcode and passport reader lenses
- Endoscope lenses with 140° field of view
- Low profile lens for mobile imaging applications
- Compact video-conferencing lenses
Sunex is a pioneer in developing innovative optics for digital imaging applications. Over the years we have developed an extensive library of proprietary lens designs that optimize the performance of digital imaging systems.
To deliver the best value to our customers, we strive to achieve the best overall balance between performance, size, cost, and manufacturability. We will work with our clients to explore all leading-edge optical technologies to create designs to meet or exceed given performance or/and cost expectations. Sunex has industry-leading experience and deep competency in key technologies and examples of our innovative designs include:
- Miniature Fisheye Lenses
- NoGhost™ Lenses
- Tailored Distortion® for ultra wide-angle and fisheye lenses
- Boresight Stabilization
- Day/Night Lenses
- Dewarping Algorithms for Fisheye Lenses
- Auto-Focus (AF) technologies in collaboration with partners.
Our unique background in optical manufacturing ensures that the selected design has excellent manufacturability and can be produced within your target price in our facility in China. Our custom lens designs follow an established development process in close collaboration with our clients.